What is Ashwagandha Herb?
It is one of the most prominent herbs in Ayurveda. It is been in use for the last 2000 years. Its scientific name is Withania somnifera. In the Ayurvedic medicinal arena, it is known as a powerful rejuvenating herb that is used to provide a longer life span. It is traditionally used to resist physical and mental stress because it has a calming effect on the body. Buy Altos Ashwagandha Capsule to get you to feel nourished and feeling rejuvenated!
Ashwagandha is better known as an evergreen shrub, specially grown in Asia and Africa. It is commonly used as a stress-buster. Ashwagandha contains some chemicals that foster brain nourishment, reduce swelling, control blood pressure, and alter the immune system.
As Ashwagandha is used as an adaptogen for generations, it is very effective in treating conditions related to stress. Adaptogens are regarded to counter physical and mental stress. There are some conditions such as insomnia, aging, high anxiety, and many other similar conditions. Here, we are talking of Indian Ashwagandha that is grown in India, not to be confused with other Ashwagandha. Call us now for our all-powerful Altos Ashwagandha Capsule!
Why choose Altos Ashwagandha Capsule?
It will help in reducing fat and sugar levels in the body. It can be used as an antidepressant and has a nourishing effect in countering stress. Also, it aids better brain function.
Benefits of Ashwagandha Capsule
- It lowers blood sugar levels.
- It has anti-cancer properties.
- It helps in reducing cortisol (main stress hormone) levels.
- It nourishes your body & mind and keeps you free from stress and anxiety.
- It brings down your depression level.
- It boosts testosterone (male sex hormone) and improves fertility capability in men.
- It reduces swelling or inflammation.
- It brings down cholesterol levels and triglycerides.
- It reduces the uric acid level and provides better kidney function.
- It increases hemoglobin levels and helps in countering anemia.
- It brings stimulation to the Thyroid gland to maintain its appropriate level.
- It is very effective in treating Bronchitis and Asthma.
1 capsule in every morning, afternoon, and evening after taking food or as prescribed by the physician
Amla is also known as gooseberries in India. It grows on a flowering tree with the same name. They can be round and bright or Yellow-green. Its scientific name is Phyllanthus emblica. In Ayurveda, Gooseberry fruit is loaded with nutrients and the richest natural source of vitamin C. Amla is one of the best nutritive, blood purifying, and also restorative mucous membrane tonics. Use Altos Amla Capsules now!
Benefits of Amla Capsules
- It boosts immunity.
- It neutralizes Bacterial and Viral infections.
- Being an excellent source of Iron, Vitamin C, Calcium & Phosphorus
- It helps in boosting metabolism.
- It is very useful in treating respiratory disorders.
- It provides protection against the harmful effects of free radicals.
- It is a powerful remedy in treating cough & flu.
- It is alkaline and helps in strengthening the digestive system.
- It removes toxins from the body.
- It aids better liver functioning.
- It aids in promoting hair growth.
- It helps in having glowing skin if used systematically.
- It reduces acidity from the stomach.
- It works as a blood purifier.
It requires taking 1 capsule thrice per day or as prescribed by the physician. For more information: