What is psycho or psychic nature?
Do you know about the term “Psycho”? What does it mean? Psycho is a slang term used for a person who is mentally derailed or bit unstable or afflicted by some kind of psychosis or having excess obsession for something. Psycho is derived from the Greek word psykho, which means mental.’ How do you identify psychic nature?
There was a film made in 1960, named “Psycho”, directed by Hitchcock, and written by Joseph Stefano. It is a psychological horror and thriller movie, starring Anthony Perkins, Janet Leigh, John Gavin, Vera Miles, and Martin Balsam, and being inspired from 1959 novel of Robert Bloch.
The story of the film is like this, the secretary Marion runs away stealing money from her employer and ended up being at a private motel and found Norman Bates Perkins as the owner & manager of the motel and events followed then on.
The psychopath is the most difficult emotional disorder. The psychopath appears to be normal and charming in day-to-day life. But inherently, he lacks constructive attitude and stability, making him manipulative, volatile often criminal mindset. They are objects of popular fascination and clinical anguish. The adult psychopaths are unresponsive to treatment, though the programs are in place to treat symptoms like callousness, emotional dysfunction related issues. The result is dismal.
Symptoms of Psychic Obsession
- Clear muscle and nervous tension
- Excessive sweating
- Feeling cold and wet in the hands
- Excessive activity and inability to remain calm
- Sickness and speed of anger
- Diarrhea and frequent urination
- Loss of concentration
- Nausea and feeling dizzy
- Feeling tired and tired and increasing the number of heartbeats
- Drying the mouth with difficulty swallowing food or drink
- Feeling close to madness (loss of mind) or even death
How do you spot some relationship as psychic love?
1. You don’t know him, but you feel you love him.
2. Your heart-beat goes high when you catch a glimpse of him.
3. You feel insanely jealous when you see his/her talking to someone else.
4. When he/she smiles at you briefly and it lifts your whole day/week/month.
5. You daydream of visualizing every detail of your future life together.
6. You are convinced he/she secretly is in love with you, but can’t show it for some reason.
7. His/her has problems and you know you can fix him – if only he’d let you.
8. You perceive his/her as ‘yours’.
9. You can’t talk about anyone or anything else.